I received B.Sc. in Computer Science in 2004 from Hunan Normal University, China, and received M.Sc. in Computer Science in 2007 and Ph.D. in Computer Science in 2012 from Central South University, China. I have been a Visiting Student at Temple University, USA. Now, I am an Associate Professor in Hunan University, China.
- 2010.9-2012.9 Temple University, Visiting Student, Supervisor: Dr. Jie Wu
- 2008.9-2012.12 Central South University, Doctoral Student, Supervisor: Dr. Guojun Wang
- 2004.9-2007.7 Central South University, Master
- 2000.9-2004.7 Hunan Normal Uinversity, Bachelor
- Cloud Computing Security
- Security and Privacy in Social Networks
- Security and Privacy in Big Data